::pack:: of fixations



life after tragedy. living while grieving. love and triplets.

10.16.2013

time of my life

The entire Pack clan have been fighting colds including my little minions!  We are slowly getting better.  I'm going to try and squeeze in a nap but I wanted to show you some of the pictures from the amazing photo shoot we got to be a part of.  It was at Busath Studio & Gardens and the photographer was Carrie Ryan.  She was incredible to work with.  Upon planning the shoot over the phone she asked if there was anything special or home-made we'd like to include.  Unbeknownst to her we'd been through a terrible tragedy and I began to sob hysterically as I explained a quick version of our story and all about the Colum doll.  She made me feel very comfortable and we had the best experience.  I feel so lucky right now! Lately, I feel like I should probably head straight to Vegas.  But Vegas can't give me what I have right now inside these here walls.  They posted a few of the pics on their blog (click here).  We were all sobbing while they were taking different shots of the last one on there.  

All of my kids...all 5 of them.  It's just beautiful.  I will share more soon.

I heard a song while driving today.  It's words were beautiful and really hit home right now.

It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right.  I hope you have the time of your life.

Having the time of my life right now!

34 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! The girls look so big until you see them with Ryan. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 5 PRECIOUS!!! Love the picture.Sending love from Riverton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cuteness, i hope you can get a scrapbook going for these beauties, and i would love to help you do it, this is Erin, brandies friend, that would be so fun...... and i love all those pictures so precious..... thanks 4the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are not enough beautiful words to describe your beautiful children. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Priceless! Love them all. I am so glad that you had a great time doing these photo's. How many wet spots from diaperless babies did you have?

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of those photos are absolutely precious. Wow.

    Lynne in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious little angels. Such a beautiful family. Would love to see one with the awesome mom in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my goodness...take my breath away!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breathless!!! Beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO precious! I kept choking up - especially over the last one. I love how cuddled the girls are in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, those pictures are gorgeous!!!! And the last picture is just lovely with all 5. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daddy looks like angels are perched on his shoulders. Why, yes, they are! And they always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! Can't wait to see more. Your children are beautiful. The last one.....speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous


    and the song is Time of Your Life by Green Day on of my favourite songs ever

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a box of Premie girls clothes used last year....do you need them? dionctrs at gmail.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heart warming. Tear prompting. Pure bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfection. The photos AND your family.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures and your journey. Your family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG the gorgeousness!!! These are fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful, my daughters keep asking if we can see more of the sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pictures are breathtaking, especially the last picture with your children and the Colum doll... priceless! Blessings to you and your beautiful family.
    Kathy B.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did someone make the three little crocheted dresses? I love those pictures better than the jaybird ones. Also, I must have missed the story of the Collum doll. Can you retell it for us sometime? Thank you so much for so generously sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love them all... and Finn's hand on the last shot... oh, i just die. That's a whole lot of sweetness right there, momma. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love love love these!!! The looks on the girl's faces in that first look, oh my gosh! All of them are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. SO, I cried like a baby looking at the pictures. Absolutely lovely. Still crying. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So breathtaking.....so amazing. Such beauty and joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. that last picture is the best I've ever seen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, my gosh! I love those pics! The one with Ryan & the girls is completely adorable. I love the "sleepy" one of all your beauties. What fun!

    ReplyDelete