On my last post I talked about using DoTerra oils. I put them on the bottoms of my feet and at night time I have Ryan rub some on my spine and over my kidney. I put all my faith in them, and have used them 3-5 x's per day for 1 week now.
Well, guess what? I'm not having any fevers... at all! I started the oils Sunday night, I had my usual fever that night and Monday night as well. Tuesday my day went on as normal, at about 10pm, I had my heating blanket on but I didn't need it. It hit me, I didn't have a fever. I took my temperature and it read 97.5 my normal below 98.6 (low-thyroid) temperature. "Holy cow, could these really be working?", I said to Ryan. Typically, my fevers/infection/thing started out as a low fever just below 101 the first night, then I'd get 2 the second night, 2 high fevers the next night and some in the afternoon, then back to back high fevers=ER bound. I've always loved homeopathic everything. We actually swear by garlic shots when you feel a cold coming on, if you are interested click here. I've heard positive things about DoTerra oils but really didn't think they could actually cure something as serious as what I was dealing with. Also, all companies claim that their product is the best. Our cousin had us smell DoTerra's peppermint oil and the 'NOW' brand's peppermint oil and the difference was huge! So, I do think that using DoTerra's oil and another brand will probably give you different results.
I have been using the oils more often than I probably needed to, but I really wanted to get fast results and I had what I feel to be a major infection in my body. Here is what I've been using and a short description on their benefits. Source here.
On the bottoms of my feet:
Oregano-Natural Immune Support:
- Properties-Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-parasitic, antiseptic to the respiratory system, antiviral, and immune stimulant.
- Common primary uses-Athlete's foot, calluses, Candida, Canker Sores, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ebola Virus, Fungal infections, Immune System (Stimulates), Inflammation, Intestinal Parasites, MRSA, Muscle Aches, Nasal Polyp, Parasites, Plague, Pneumonia, Ringworm, Staph Infection, Ringworm, Viral Infections, Warts, Whooping Cough
On Guard-Protective Blend:
- The oils in this blend have been studied for their strong abilities to kill harmful bacteria, mold, and viruses. This blend can be diffused into the air or be used to clean and purify household surfaces.
- wild orange-antibacterial, antifungal, antidepressant, & antiseptic; very effective against colds & flu.
- Clove Bud-antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antiviral, & an immune stimulant.
- Cinnamon Bark-antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, atringent, immune stimulant, sexual stimulant, and warming.
- Eucalyptus Radiata-may have a profound anti-viral effect upon the respiratory system. It also has strong antibacterial, anticatarrhal, and antiseptic properties.
- Rosemary-may help balance heart function, energize the solar plexus, and reduce mental fatigue. It may improve circulation and help stimulate the nerves. It is antiseptic and anti-infectious.
On my spine and kidney:
- Analgesic, antibacterial, anticarcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-viral, and invigorating.
- Possible uses: Asthma, bronchitis, candida, diarrhea, digestion, fever, flu, halitosis, heartburn, hemorrhoids, hot flashes, indigestion, menstrual irregularity, migraine headache, motion sickness, nausea, respiratory function, vomiting, depression, fatigue, inflammation, liver problems, rheumatism, toothaches, tuberculosis, and add flavor to water.
- This oil may help with aging, allergies, bites (insect and snake), bronchitis, carbuncles, catarrh, colds, diarrhea, diphtiheria, gonorrhea, headaches, healing, hemorrhaging, herpes, high blood pressure, jaundice, laryngitis, meningitis, nervous conditions, prostate problems, pneumonia, respiratory problems, sciatic pain, sores, spiritual awareness, staph, strep, stress, syphilis, T.B., tension, tonsillitis, typhoid, and wounds.
- May also help a person have a better attitude, which may help to strengthen the immune system.
Whoa, that was a lot to type. I obviously love these oils. There are a lot of different oils and they all work for different ailments. I spent a long time in the hospital on a lot of different antibiotics and other medications. For me these oils came into my life at the perfect time. I am also going to start putting lemon essential oil (stronger than just a regular lemon), in my water to start cleansing my body of all the toxins that I've been exposed to in the recent months. There are different applications for each oil and they are 100% natural and safe to use on children (as directed). I just signed up to be a wholesaler because it was only $35.00 and I plan on using them for my family and self regularly. If you are interested in trying these oils or if you have any questions email me at PACKX4@YAHOO.COM. If you want to try them before you buy them contact me and I will try to mail you a sample. If you want to sign up to be a wholesaler please contact me or sign up under me (pretty pretty please), my member ID is 163300... my goal is to get enough people to sign up under me so I don't have to pay for my oils. Or for more information, or if you want to purchase oils go to www.mydoterra.com/kellypack/
I know these oils aren't for everyone. But, I think there is always something you can do to make yourself feel better. Something, that you take just a few seconds or an hour a day that makes you feel good inside and out. About 6 months before the accident I began doing just that. I like to say "I got my act together". A light turned on. I started running. It was just a little bit at first, and then I surprised myself and built up my tolerance to 5-7 miles/day. Running made me feel good, which led me to start taking more pride in my appearance. I was in one of the best places, if not the best place I'd ever been in my whole life. I started doing my hair, putting on make-up, and dressing as cute as possible almost every single day. Sadly, I hadn't taken pride, or even the time for myself in years. I still cry a whole lot, but it feels so good to feel good again! I hope to be running by Colum's Birthday 6-29. I'm starting to feel that light turn back on.