::pack:: of fixations



life after tragedy. living while grieving. love and triplets.

3.28.2012

Lucky you ...well 3 of you

And the lucky winners are:


Danielle SimmonsMar 25, 2012 07:18 AM
There are 2 things that make me the most happy, my 3 yr old Taylor and my 1 yr old Tenlie. They are the reason I wake up in the morning. I cherish the moments I spend with them. Everyday is a new adventure and I am so lucky to have them in my life. Until you have kids you really dont know what happiness is.

Thank you for reminding me what is important! My life makes me happy. It is in no way perfect, but it is perfect for me. I am blessed to have two great kids and an amazing husband!


My family makes me happy, my children's laughs make me happy, my diet coke makes me happy, the little things make me happy. This is a first comment for me, but I have followed you since your first post about the accident. I am so glad that the man responsible for your heartache has been taken off the streets. I can't imagine. You are so strong. You are inspiring and I will continue to keep your sweet family in my prayers.

Please email me your mailing addresses so I can get these out to you!  My email is packx4@yahoo.com...  I hope you enjoy your prizes!

It made me so happy to read all the ::happy:: comments, sometimes so happy I would cry happy tears.  But I'm always crying these days.  Thanks for every single comment. 



5 comments:

  1. Kelly, I wish I would have found your blog under better circumstances. I hate that this tragedy has happened to your family. I hate that someone acted irresponsibly and took the life of your baby and dang near left Finn parentless. But I also love your strength and determination to keep on keepin' on and to also share your story with complete strangers. Thank you for reminding me that every day with my little one is precious. When I am having a hard time I think of you and what you wouldn't give just to have one more day...I love your blog and cry whenever I read it, whether it is a happy or sad post. I cry for you, your family and your beautiful Colum.
    I am so glad that the man who did this to you guys is finally in jail. Maybe its bad to wish ill will on someone, but I really do wish he could feel the very worst of your physical and emotional pain everyday so he could understand what he did.
    We are all praying for you guys. Thank your for sharing your story and for the inspiration to be a better Mom to my little man.
    Much love, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kel! Your first giveaway! That is so much fun. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe I won. I never win anything. I would have been excited for a snickers bar lol... But the oils that is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so excited! Tell your sweet Finn thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelly, It was sooo good to finally meet you last night. I know this sounds silly but your pictures and your words dont do justice to how incredibly beautiful and strong you are. I was honored to just chat with you and see Ryan and your sweet Finn. Im the girl that came and started talking to you like right when you got in there. I dont think I let you actually breathe before I pounced. Sorry. I would love to chat and be there if you ever need ANYTHING. Have a great weekend!
    Love Kendra Webster
    my email is livingformrw@hotmail.com
    and my blog is kendraandryanwebster.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete