::pack:: of fixations



life after tragedy. living while grieving. love and triplets.

6.03.2011

Family photos

We finally got our family pictures taken.  We have been procrastinating.  We haven't had them taken in almost 2 years!  It's nice to have the whole fam damily in a picture now.  Warning ::Pack:: overload there are just too many great ones so I posted nearly all of them.  Both kids were pretty grumpy and Finn basically refused to smile even thought we practiced the whole week before.  Photos were taken by my dear friend Janika, you can see more of her work here and her website is here.  I die over her films... die!











































































Oh and that super ugly yet super radical light hanging from the tree is ours.  It currently hangs in my front room.  We've never seen anything like it.  We are torn about whether to take it apart and turn them into 3 pendant lights, whether to keep it brass or silver, or just leave it be.  I love how they are like pineapples and the metal part inside have super awesome holes all over them.  What should we do?

1 comment:

  1. I really really love your family photos. I keep stalking this page getting ideas for our own photos. These are so lovely and your dress is amazing! I've been following your story and I just want you to know I think about you guys and you are handling everything with such grace. I'm pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete