::pack:: of fixations



life after tragedy. living while grieving. love and triplets.

4.16.2011

Natural Cold Cure



I hate being sick.  


A friend recently told me about garlic shots, that are a natural alternative when you are sick or don't want to get sick.  


So about 2 weeks ago a cold hit me really hard on day 1.  So I tried them, and couldn't believe it!  Normally my nose runs non-stop for 2 weeks, then I cough all night for 2 weeks, then I'm congested for 2 more weeks.  


I did 3 garlic shots and drank an APV mixture 3 times throughout that first day, and I was better in 24 hours!


Garlic Shots:


 Squeeze 1/2  fresh lemon into a cup


1 clove garlic; minced


1-2 Tbs distilled water (optional)










Mix together and drink it like
a shot.  


It sounds nasty but strangely tastes like pasta.


Don't drink this on an empty stomach.

Apple Cider Vinegar mixture:


1-2 Tbs ACV
1/2 squeezed lemon
A pinch(+/-) tsp cayenne pepper
honey or 1 pkt Truvia
as much water to taste
Sip 


This kinda tastes like juice with a kick.  I think I could get my kids to drink this one.  Drink throughout entire day if possible.






This has worked better than any medicine could.  I continued doing garlic shots (2-3 a day for the first couple days, then only 1 a day after that).  The 1st couple days I could tell I smelled like garlic, but I wasn't going anywhere and I felt great so I didn't mind.


Try it!  Tell everyone!


I really want a lemon tree!

2 comments: