::pack:: of fixations



life after tragedy. living while grieving. love and triplets.

2.13.2011

Today

Finn running in the water at the Gateway Mall cause it was so beautiful today. He loves to put on a show as you can tell he's got an audience

Today we got out... all of us. It was above 60 degrees, so I bought some shorts for $9.99 & changed into them. Before we went to the gateway we hit a couple estate sales, one just 10 minutes too late. As I walked inside someone was buying THE BEST bar stools in the world! Flawless avocado green vinyl seats, cutest chrome legs, & dark oak geometric slats for the backs. "There were only 3 though", that's what I keep telling myself, "cause there is like 4 of us, and so we totally need 4". "But I would seriously just stand up to eat to my non-existant bar, & maybe I could insert a bar in the laundry room or something". Oh well. I did buy an oh so sweet swag light that is much needed in our front room (pics to come cause I already took it apart to make some adjustments). And this baby girl, you can't tell that this birdie was made of REAL bird feathers in the pic, but I had to have it.


And baby girl will hang next to this sexy thing:


and this thingy that I don't know why or where I'm gonna put it, but I'm gonna put somewhere that it's needed.

So fun to be outside... finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment