::pack:: of fixations



life after tragedy. living while grieving. love and triplets.

2.22.2011

take a look. so sad. think twice about this one.

I'm no Doctor but this vaccine really creeps me out.  I met Sara, & waxed her regularly for about a year (in 2007).  Then she came to me after a 6 month hiatus & pointed out how her dark-medium-brown hair had suddenly turned to white blonde, she still has to dye it.  No, she wasn't struck by lightning, she got the HPV vaccine, & nearly died.  


She is one of the most caring, giving, and inspiring people I know.  All she ever wants is to help other people.  They are giving this to young boys now, & paying women in 3rd world countries to take it.  Click here to watch a preview of a possible documentary that will be made if they get enough pledges.



No comments:

Post a Comment